Will compute homology for food.
Slides for "happy hour" talk on "Weyl laws and dense periodic orbits", June 18, 2020
FAQ for prospective graduate students, March 16, 2020
- I currently organize a Math 290 seminar on Symplectic and Contact Geometry. Please contact me to be added to the mailing list.
- Past courses.
- Lecture notes etc. (Please use freely.)
- PhD students and theses
- Julian Chaidez, Yuan Yao, Luya Wang, Ziwen Zhao, Theodore Coyne (in progress)
- Morgan Weiler, Mean action of periodic orbits of area-preserving annulus diffeomorphisms, 2019. (Preprint here.)
- Mihai Munteanu, Nontrivial tori in spaces of symplectic embeddings, 2019.
- Chris Gerig, Seiberg-Witten and Gromov invariants for self-dual harmonic 2-forms, 2018.
- Keon Choi, The embedded contact homology of toric contact manifolds, 2013. (Preprint here.)
- Dan Cristofaro-Gardiner, Some results involving embedded contact homology, 2013. (Preprints here, here, and here.)
- Vinicius Gripp Barros Ramos, The asymptotics of ECH capacities and
absolute gradings on Floer homologies, 2013. (Preprints here, here, and here.)
- David Farris, The embedded contact homology of nontrivial
circle bundles over Riemann surfaces, 2011.
- Andrew Cotton-Clay, Symplectic
Floer homology of area-preserving surface diffeomorphisms and sharp
fixed point bounds, 2009.
- Eli Lebow, Embedded contact homology
of 2-torus bundles over the circle, 2007.
- Tamas Kalman, Contact
homology and one parameter families of Legendrian knots, 2004.
Office: 923 Evans
Postal address: Mathematics Dept, 970 Evans
Hall, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720
(510) 642-4329 Department fax: (510) 642-8204
[My last name with the last letter deleted]@math.berkeley.edu
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science
Foundation. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not
necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation