Will compute homology for food.
- In Spring 2018, I am organizing a graduate student seminar on topics in symplectic and contact geometry.
- Past courses.
- Lecture notes etc. (Please use freely.)
- PhD students and theses
- Julian Chaidez, Chris Gerig, Mihai Munteanu, Morgan Weiler (in progress)
- Keon Choi, The embedded contact homology of toric contact manifolds, 2013. (Preprint here.)
- Dan Cristofaro-Gardiner, Some results involving embedded contact homology, 2013. (Preprints here, here, and here.)
- Vinicius Gripp Barros Ramos, The asymptotics of ECH capacities and
absolute gradings on Floer homologies, 2013. (Preprints here, here, and here.)
- David Farris, The embedded contact homology of nontrivial
circle bundles over Riemann surfaces, 2011.
- Andrew Cotton-Clay, Symplectic
Floer homology of area-preserving surface diffeomorphisms and sharp
fixed point bounds, 2009.
- Eli Lebow, Embedded contact homology
of 2-torus bundles over the circle, 2007.
- Tamas Kalman, Contact
homology and one parameter families of Legendrian knots, 2004.
Office: 923 Evans
Postal address: Mathematics Dept, 970 Evans
Hall, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720
(510) 642-4329 Department fax: (510) 642-8204
[My last name with the last letter deleted]@math.berkeley.edu
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science
Foundation. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not
necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation