Ian A. Gleason F.
I'm a Ph.D. student in mathematics at UC Berkeley. My advisor is Sug Woo Shin. My research interest are in p-adic geometry, the theory of diamonds, local Shimura varieties and its applications to the Langlands program. More generally, I enjoy learning about number theory, algebraic geometry and related branches.
You can find a copy of my CV here, and most likely here.
Articles and works in preparation:
UC Berkeley Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry Seminars
At UC Berkeley:
- Spring 2020: GSI for Math 110 "Linear Algebra."
- Fall 2019: GSI for Math 250 "Abstract Algebra."
- Fall 2017: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Fall 2016: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Spring 2016: GSI for Math 1B "Calculus".
- Fall 2015: GSI for Math 1A "Calculus."
- Email: Apply the obvious permutation to the list of words "edu DOT ianandreigf berkeley AT".
- Address: Department of Mathematics, University of California Berkeley, 970 Evans Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720.
- Office: 1037 Evans.
Here, have a rock: