- Counting Points on Igusa Varieties of Hodge Type, supervised by Sug Woo Shin. pdf.
- John F. R. Duncan and Sander Mack-Crane. Derived equivalences of K3 surfaces and twined elliptic genera. Res. Math. Sci., 3:3:1, 2016. open access
- John F. R. Duncan and Sander Mack-Crane. The Moonshine Module for Conway's Group. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 3, 2015. open access
- Peihong Jiang, Anna Kirkpatrick, S. Loepp, Sander Mack-Crane, and S. Tripp. Controlling the Generic Formal Fiber of Local Domains and their Polynomial Rings. J. Commut. Algebra, 7(2):241--264, 06 2015. pdf
- Notes from many talks.
- Undergraduate thesis, The Riemann Hypothesis for Varieties over Finite Fields, supervised by Dave Hansen. pdf
- No longer active---some basic number theory I was thinking about in grad school.