Office: 747 Evans Hall
Email: firstname_lastname AT berkeley DOT edu
Department of Mathematics
University of California Berkeley
Berkeley, California, 94720
I am a 5th year PhD student in mathematics at UC Berkeley. I am interested in algebraic geometry and mathematical physics. My current research is primarily about quantum K-theory.
My advisor is Alexander Givental.
I passed my qualifying exam on December 6th, 2018. My syllabus may be found here. [Temporarily missing. Major: Algebraic Geometry; Partial Differential Equations. Minor: Lie groups and Lie algebras.]
- Quantum K-theory of flag varieties via non-abelian localization, preprint. [arXiv:2106.06281]
- Quantum K-theory of grassmannians and non-abelian localization (with A. Givental), Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications 17(2021), 018, 24 pages. [doi] [arXiv:2008.08182]
- Relative Morse Categorification Theory (with D. Lu), undergraduate research. [arXiv:1611.06471]
- Large-Scale Automatic K-Means Clustering for Heterogeneous Many-Core Supercomputer (with T. Yu, W. Zhao, P. Liu, V. Janjic, S. Wang, H. Fu, G. Yang and J. Thomson), IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 31(2020), 5, pp. 997-1008. [doi]
- Spring 2021: Graduate Student Instructor, Math 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, with Professor Srivastava. Section 119 and 120. [resources]
- Spring 2020: Graduate Student Instructor, Math 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, with Professor Lin. Section 112 and 115.
- Fall 2019: Graduate Student Instructor, Math 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, with Professor Teleman. Section 213 and 214.