TeachingAt Princeton, I was previously:
- TA for MAT 216, Accelerated Honors Analysis I (Fall 2014)
- TA for MAT 218, Accelerated Honors Analysis II (Spring 2015)
- TA for MAT 215, Honors Analysis (Single Variable) (Spring 2016)
- TA for MAT 335, Analysis II: Complex Analysis (Fall 2016)
- TA for MAT 346, Algebra II (Spring 2017)
At Berkeley, I am currently a GSI for MATH 10A, Methods of Mathematics: Calculus, Statistics and Combinatorics with Professor Stankova (Fall 2017). View the course webpage here.