- 2014 - today, PhD in Mathematics, UC Berkeley, USA.
- 2011 - 2014, BSc in Mathematics, Jacobs Universtiy Bremen, Germany.
- 2009 - 2011, International Baccalaureate, UWC Mahindra College, India.
Conferences and Programs Attended
- July 2017, Stillman's Conjecture and other Progress on Free Resolutions, UC Berkeley, USA.
- July 2017, The Prospects of Commutative Algebra, Osaka, Japan.
- Short talk title: The geometry of eigen-configuration of tensors.
- July 2017, Reading Group on Real Algebraic Geometry, Max Planck Institute Leipzig, Germany.
- Talk title: Counter-examples to the Helton-Nie conjecture.
- June 2017, Polynomials and Polytopes, Berlin, Germany.
- May 2017, A View Towards Algebraic Geometry, Martha's Vineyard, USA.
- Spring 2015, Graduate Student Geometry Topology Seminar, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Summer 2014, Kupcinet-Getz Program, Wiezmann Institute of Science, Israel.
- Summer 2013, Research Experience for Undergraduates, Cornell University, USA.
Mentoring Undergraduate Students
- 2015-2016, Mentoring undergraduate student Nikolay Grantcharov, UC Berkeley.
- Fall 2016, Directed reading program with Andrew Stephens on algebraic topology, UC Berkeley.
- 2015-2016, Directed reading program with Alexandros Robotis on differential forms, UC Berkeley.
- Fall 2014, Directed reading program with Alvin Moon on Stokes' Theorem, UC Berkeley.
Honors and Awards
- 2016, Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor, UC Berkeley.
- 2013, Sparkasse Scholarship in Mathematics, Sparkasse Bremen.
- 2013, Meritorious Winner, Mathematical Contest in Modeling.
Social and Voluntary Work