Department of Mathematics
Office: 425b Science Center
I'm a third year PhD student at UC Berkeley, currently visiting Harvard University. My interests run towards cluster algebras, total positivity and the structure of the totally nonnegative Grassmannian.
Recent & Upcoming Activities
- June 4-15, 2018: ECCO 2018, Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia
- July 16-20, 2018: FPSAC 2018, Dartmouth College
- Oct 20-21, 2018: AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting 2018, University of Michigan
- Nov 8-11, 2018: Combinatorics and beyond: the many facets of Sergey Fomin's mathematics, University of Michigan
Papers & Projects
Large induced acyclic and outerplanar subgraphs of low treewidth planar graphs
(with Cora Borradaile and Hung Viet Le). Graphs and Combinatorics (2017), 33, no. 6, 1621-1634, 2017.
Chromatic Ramsey number of hypergraphs (with Andras Gyarfas and Alex Riasanovsky). Discrete Mathematics 340 (2017), 373-378.
On groups and their graphs. My undergraduate senior thesis, focusing on some connections between
finite groups and their Cayley graphs. Includes results on colorings of Cayley graphs that respect certain
subgroups of their automorphism groups.
- Combinatorics of cluster structures in Schubert varieties (with Khrystyna Serhiyenko and Lauren Williams). Extended abstract: arXiv:1811.02724 .
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras. arXiv:1803.02492 .
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting 2018, University of Michigan. Slides
I co-organized the Talking About Combinatorial Objects Student Seminar
(TACOS) with Mario Sanchez in Spring 2018 on Coxeter groups and related topics.