Department of Mathematics
Office: 425b Science Center
I'm a fifth year PhD student at UC Berkeley, currently (virtually) visiting Harvard University. I am applying for research postdocs this fall. My interests run towards cluster algebras, total positivity, and the structure of the totally nonnegative Grassmannian.
Papers & Projects
Large induced acyclic and outerplanar subgraphs of low treewidth planar graphs
(with Cora Borradaile and Hung Viet Le). Graphs and Combinatorics (2017), 33, no. 6, 1621-1634, 2017.
Chromatic Ramsey number of hypergraphs (with Andras Gyarfas and Alex Riasanovsky). Discrete Mathematics 340 (2017), 373-378.
On groups and their graphs. My undergraduate senior thesis, focusing on some connections between
finite groups and their Cayley graphs. Includes results on colorings of Cayley graphs that respect certain
subgroups of their automorphism groups.
- Positroid cluster structures from relabeled plabic graphs (with Chris Fraser). arXiv:2006.10247.
- 1324- and 2143-avoiding Kazhdan-Lusztig immanants and k-positivity (with Sunita Chepuri). arXiv:2002.07851.
- Cluster structures in Schubert varieties in the Grassmannian (with Khrystyna Serhiyenko and Lauren Williams). Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (6) 119 (2019) 1694-1744. arXiv:1902.00807 .
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A , 165 (2019), 273-298. arXiv:1803.02492 .
Talk Slides and Notes
- Plabic graphs and cluster structures on positroid varieties, slides.
- Kazhdan-Lusztig immanants and k-positive matrices, FPSAC 2020 "poster".
- Kazhdan-Lusztig immanants and k-positive matrices, Berkeley Combinatorics Seminar. Notes.
- Metric properties of the affine building for SL_n, Buildings, Varieties, and Applications, MPI Leipzig. Slides
- Combinatorics of cluster structures in Schubert varieties, AMS Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting 2019, University of Connecticut. Slides
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting 2018, University of Michigan. Slides
This semester I am organizing a reading group on Coxeter matroids, and co-organizing the Berkeley combinatorics seminar with Sylvie Corteel.
I co-organized the Talking About Combinatorial Objects Student Seminar (TACOS) with Mario Sanchez in Spring 2018 on Coxeter groups and related topics.