Department of Mathematics
Office: 425b Science Center
I'm a fourth year PhD student at UC Berkeley, currently visiting Harvard University. My interests run towards cluster algebras, total positivity, and the structure of the totally nonnegative Grassmannian.
Recent & Upcoming Activities
- July 1-5, 2019: FPSAC 2019, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- July 9-13, 2019: SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern, Switzerland
- July 15-Sep 15, 2019: Visiting MPI MiS, Liepzig, Germany
- Nov 11-13, 2019: Buildings, Varieties and Applications, MPI MiS, Liepzig, Germany
Papers & Projects
Large induced acyclic and outerplanar subgraphs of low treewidth planar graphs
(with Cora Borradaile and Hung Viet Le). Graphs and Combinatorics (2017), 33, no. 6, 1621-1634, 2017.
Chromatic Ramsey number of hypergraphs (with Andras Gyarfas and Alex Riasanovsky). Discrete Mathematics 340 (2017), 373-378.
On groups and their graphs. My undergraduate senior thesis, focusing on some connections between
finite groups and their Cayley graphs. Includes results on colorings of Cayley graphs that respect certain
subgroups of their automorphism groups.
- Cluster structures in Schubert varieties in the Grassmannian (with Khrystyna Serhiyenko and Lauren Williams). Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (6) 119 (2019) 1694-1744. arXiv:1902.00807 .
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A , 165 (2019), 273-298. arXiv:1803.02492 .
- Combinatorics of X-variables in finite type cluster algebras, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting 2018, University of Michigan. Slides
- Combinatorics of cluster structures in Schubert varieties, AMS Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting 2019, University of Connecticut. Slides
- Metric properties of the affine building for SL_n, Buildings, Varieties, and Applications, MPI Leipzig. Slides
I co-organized the Talking About Combinatorial Objects Student Seminar
(TACOS) with Mario Sanchez in Spring 2018 on Coxeter groups and related topics.