Conferences and Travel
I am currently spending the summer at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig, Germany.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern, Switzerland, July 2019
- Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany, Summer 2019
- Workshop in Applied Algebra, TU Braunschweig, Germany, June 2019
- Optimization, Algebra, Geometry & Statistics: Serkan Hosten's Mathematics @ 50, San Francisco State University, February 1, 2019
- Real Algebraic Geometry and Optimization workshop, Nonlinear Algebra Program, ICERM, Fall 2018
- Summer School on Hyperbolic Polynomials, Sums of Squares, and Optimization, Georgia Tech, Summer 2018
- 6th Encuentro Colombiano de Combinatoria (ECCO), Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia, Summer 2018
- The Noetherian Ring website, for women in mathematics at UC Berkeley
- For All Instagram, featuring mathematicians and computer scientists of all backgrounds, run by Prof. Annie Raymond, University of Massachusetts.
TeachingIn 2018 I was awarded the Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award.
Fall 2018: GSI for Math 1B - Calculus II with Prof. Emiliano Gomez.
Spring 2018: GSI for Math 1B - Calculus II with Prof. Mark Haiman.
Fall 2017: GSI for Math 1A - Calculus I with Prof. Vivek Shende.
Spring 2017: GSI for Math 1A - Calculus I with Prof. Mark Haiman.
Fall 2016: GSI for Math 32 - Precalculus with Alexander Appleton.