- Symmetry Adapted Gram Spectrahedra (preprint)
- An SOS counterexample to an inequality of symmetric functions (preprint)
Presentations and Posters
- Symmetry-Adapted Gram Spectrahedra (slides)
- Algebraic Statistics 2020 virtual mini-conference, University of Hawaii at Manoa, June 2020
- Algebra and Discrete Math Seminar, UC Davis, February 2020
- Nonlinear Algebra Seminar, UC Berkeley, January 2020
- An SOS counterexample to an inequality of symmetric functions
- The UC Berkeley combinatorics seminar, April 2020 (Zoom link, Password: T2%**7s6)
- Symmetry Polynomials and Sums of Squares
- Algebra, Geometry, and Combinatorics Seminar, San Francisco State University, October 2019
- Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, May 2019
- Sums of Squares Decomposition of Symmetric Polynomial Inequalities (poster)
- Workshop on Applied Algebra, TU Braunschweig, Germany, June 2019
Conferences and Travel
- Symmetry, Randomness, and Computations in Real Algebraic Geometry, ICERM, August 2020
- Queer and Trans Mathematicians in Combinatorics, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, June 2021
- Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany, Summer 2019
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern, Switzerland, July 2019
- Workshop in Applied Algebra, TU Braunschweig, Germany, June 2019
- Optimization, Algebra, Geometry & Statistics: Serkan Hosten's Mathematics @ 50, San Francisco State University, February 1, 2019
- Real Algebraic Geometry and Optimization workshop, Nonlinear Algebra Program, ICERM, Fall 2018
- Summer School on Hyperbolic Polynomials, Sums of Squares, and Optimization, Georgia Tech, Summer 2018
- 6th Encuentro Colombiano de Combinatoria (ECCO), Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia, Summer 2018
- The Noetherian Ring website, for women and non-binary folks in mathematics at UC Berkeley
- For All Instagram, featuring mathematicians and computer scientists of all backgrounds, run by Prof. Annie Raymond, University of Massachusetts.
TeachingIn 2018, I was awarded the Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award.
Fall 2019: GSI for Math 54 - Linear Algebra & Differential Equations with Prof. Constantin Teleman.
Fall 2018: GSI for Math 1B - Calculus II with Prof. Emiliano Gomez.
Spring 2018: GSI for Math 1B - Calculus II with Prof. Mark Haiman.
Fall 2017: GSI for Math 1A - Calculus I with Prof. Vivek Shende.
Spring 2017: GSI for Math 1A - Calculus I with Prof. Mark Haiman.
Fall 2016: GSI for Math 32 - Precalculus with Alexander Appleton.