I am an NSF Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of California, Berkeley.
Previously I was Ky Fan Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara from 2019—2021.
I received my Ph.D. in 2019 from Princeton University, advised by Sun-Yung Alice Chang.
Research interests: Geometric analysis, Geometric flows, Partial differential equations
- S.-Y. A. Chang, E. Chen, Some aspects of Ricci flow on the 4-sphere. N. Z. J. Math. 52 (2021), 381–402, Vaughan Jones Memorial Special Issue. DOI:10.53733/152 arXiv:2109.08208
- P.-Y. Chan, E. Chen, M.-C. Lee, Small curvature concentration and Ricci flow smoothing. arXiv:2102.12840
- E. Chen, Y. Wang, The Yamabe flow on asymptotically flat manifolds. arXiv:2102.07717
- E. Chen, G. Wei, R. Ye, Ricci flow and a sphere theorem for Ln/2-pinched Yamabe metrics. To appear in Adv. Math.
- E. Chen, Convergence of the Ricci flow on asymptotically flat manifolds with integral curvature pinching. To appear in Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. arXiv:1907.13189
- E. Chen, Partial regularity for the steady hyperdissipative fractional Navier-Stokes
equations. Commun. Math. Phys. 381 (2021) 1-31. DOI:10.1007/s00220-020-03900-3 arXiv:1803.08096
- E. Chen, N. Lourie, Tripod configurations of curves. J. Geom. Phys. 89 (2015) 1-16.
- E. Chen, D. Tseng, The splitting subspace conjecture. Finite Fields Appl. 24 (2013)
15-28. DOI:10.1016/j.ffa.2013.05.006 arXiv:1208.0851
Department of Mathematics
970 Evans Hall #3840
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-3840, USA