I'm a 5th-year Ph.D. student in mathematics at UC Berkeley studying under Sug Woo Shin. I am interested in automorphic representations and the trace formula. I was an undergraduate at Harvard University.
Office: Evans 1041
Office Hours: MTuF 2-3pm, Th 10-11am, 1-3pm.
Papers and preprints
Currently the GSI for:
At UC Berkeley:
- Spring 2019: GSI for Math 55 "Discrete Mathematics."
- Spring 2018: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Spring 2017: GSI for Math 53 "Multivariable Calculus."
- Fall 2016: GSI for Math 53 "Multivariable Calculus."
- Spring 2016: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Fall 2015: GSI for Math 1A "Calculus I."
I am an officer for the Berkeley Math Graduate Student Association