Christoper Ling-Po Kuo
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Berkeley
820 Evans Hall
I am a second year graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley.
My advisor is Vivek Shende.
I'm interested in microlocal sheaf theory, symplectic geometry and mirror symmetry.
Here is my CV.
- Fall 2017: Math 54 Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (David Nadler).
course page .
- Spring 2017: Math 53 Multivarialbe Calculus (Maciej Zworski).
- Fall 2016: Math 1A Calculus (Sug Woo Shin).
- Adams operation, K-theory Seminar, UC Berkeley, February 2017
- Gerbes. Mayer-Vietoris calculations, K-theory Seminar, UC Berkeley, April 2017