Office: 847 Evans Hall
I am an NSF postdoc at UC Berkeley. Starting in the Fall of 2022, I will be a postdoc at the University of Utah. During the Spring semester of 2019, I was a postdoc at MSRI.
My research is in algebraic geometry. Among other things, I am interested in birational geometry, Brauer groups, Calabi-Yau varieties, and derived categories, particularly in positive characteristic.
I am a co-organizer of the Berkeley arithmetic geometry and number theory seminar.
- [arXiv] Twistor spaces for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). Preprint
- [arXiv] Derived equivalences of twisted supersingular K3 surfaces. Adv. Math. 378 (2021), 107498.
- [arXiv] Perfect points on genus one curves and consequences for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). To appear in Compositio.
- [arXiv] Derived invariants from topological Hochschild homology (with Benjamin Antieau). Algebraic Geometry 9 (3) (2022) 364--399
- [arXiv] Twisted derived equivalences and isogenies between K3 surfaces in positive characteristic (with Ziquan Yang). To appear in Algebra & Number Theory
- [arXiv] Lifts of twisted K3 surfaces to characteristic 0. Int. Math. Res. Not., DOI:rnab334
- [arXiv] Hodge numbers are not derived invariants in positive characteristic (with Nicolas Addington). Preprint
- [arXiv] Representability of cohomology of finite flat abelian group schemes (with Martin Olsson). Preprint
- [arXiv] Unipotent morphisms (with Jack Hall and Siddharth Mathur). Preprint
- [arXiv] Projectivity of the moduli space of vector bundles on a curve (with Jarod Alper, Pieter Belmans, Jason Liang, and Tuomas Tajakka). To appear in SPEC: Stacks Project Expository Collection.
- [Link] Slides for my talk "Derived invariants of varieties in positive characteristic" (Stacks project workshop 2020)