Office: 847 Evans Hall
I am an NSF postdoc at UC Berkeley. During the Spring semester of 2019, I was a postdoc at MSRI.
My research is in algebraic geometry. Among other things, I am interested in birational geometry, Brauer groups, Calabi-Yau varieties, and derived categories, particularly in positive characteristic.
I am a co-organizer of the Berkeley arithmetic geometry and number theory seminar.
- [arXiv] Twistor spaces for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). Preprint
- [arXiv] Derived equivalences of twisted supersingular K3 surfaces. Adv. Math. 378 (2021), 107498.
- [arXiv] Perfect points on genus one curves and consequences for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). Preprint
- [arXiv] Derived invariants from topological Hochschild homology (with Benjamin Antieau). Preprint
- [arXiv] Lifts of twisted K3 surfaces to characteristic 0. Preprint
- [arXiv] Twisted derived equivalences and isogenies between K3 surfaces in positive characteristic (with Ziquan Yang). Preprint
- [Link] Slides for my talk "Derived invariants of varieties in positive characteristic" (Stacks project workshop 2020)