Upcoming events / travel
Nov. 8, 2014: Séminaire Bourbaki talk by Aurélien Djament on my joint work with Andrew Putman and Andrew Snowden.
Old notes and seminars
- Seminar on Macdonald polynomials, Spring 2013, Berkeley
- Keg seminar, Fall 2012, Berkeley
- Cluster algebras seminar, Fall 2011, MIT
- Notes for A. Borodin's course "Gibbs measures on branching graphs", Fall 2011, MIT
- Quantum groups seminar, Spring 2011, MIT
- Macaulay 2 -- software for commutative algebra and algebraic geometry.
- LiE -- software for representations of semisimple Lie algebras
- GAP -- software for group theory.
- Stembridge's packages -- MAPLE packages for symmetric functions, posets, and Coxeter groups.
- polymake -- software for convex polyhedra and related objects
- Math Overflow -- a website for mathematicians to ask and answer questions
- commalg.org -- commutative algebra community website
- Ubuntu -- The GNU/Linux distribution installed on my computer
- KGS Go Server -- play Go online for free