Upcoming events / travel
Nov. 8, 2014: Séminaire Bourbaki talk on joint work with Andrew Putman and Andrew Snowden.
- September 20-21, 2014: AMS Sectional Meeting (Eau Claire)
- October 6-8, 2014: visit to UW Madison
- October 22-24, 2014: GDR, Algebraic topology and applications (Clermont Ferrand)
- November 3-7, 2014: Combinatorics and complexity of Kronecker coefficients (AIM, Palo Alto)
- November 17-20, 2014: Symbolic and Numerical Methods for Tensors and Representation Theory (Simons Institute, Berkeley)
- March 9-13, 2015: Representation theory conference (Bad Honnef)
- April 12-18, 2015: IMPANGA15 (Bedlewo)
- May 3-9, 2015: Cohomology of Finite Groups (Oberwolfach)
- May 19-21, 2015: 2015 Midwest Combinatorics Conference (U. Minnesota)
Old notes and seminars
- Seminar on Macdonald polynomials, Spring 2013, Berkeley
- Keg seminar, Fall 2012, Berkeley
- Cluster algebras seminar, Fall 2011, MIT
- Notes for A. Borodin's course "Gibbs measures on branching graphs", Fall 2011, MIT
- Quantum groups seminar, Spring 2011, MIT
- Macaulay 2 -- software for commutative algebra and algebraic geometry.
- LiE -- software for representations of semisimple Lie algebras
- GAP -- software for group theory.
- Stembridge's packages -- MAPLE packages for symmetric functions, posets, and Coxeter groups.
- polymake -- software for convex polyhedra and related objects
- Math Overflow -- a website for mathematicians to ask and answer questions
- commalg.org -- commutative algebra community website
- Ubuntu -- The GNU/Linux distribution installed on my computer
- KGS Go Server -- play Go online for free