Home Page of Subhro Ghosh
University of California, Berkeley
Department of Mathematics
789 Evans Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
CV   |   Research   |   Teaching
I am a PhD student in the Department of Mathematics, University of California, Berkeley. I am working on Gaussian analytic functions and their zeroes, determinantal point processes and gravitational allocation, under the supervision of Prof. Yuval Peres.
I expect to graduate in May 2013.
- Rigidity and Tolerance in point processes: Gaussian zeroes and Ginibre eigenvalues with Y. Peres
- Determinantal processes and completeness of random exponentials: the critical case
- Continuum Percolation for Gaussian zeroes and Ginibre eigenvalues with M. Krishnapur and Y. Peres
- Rigidity and Tolerance in Gaussian zeroes and Ginibre eigenvalues: quantitative estimates
- Symmetry of Bound and Antibound States in the Semiclassical Limit for a General Class of Potentials with S. Dyatlov
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 138 (2010), 3203-3210
- Exact quantum algorithm to distinguish Boolean functions of different weights with S.L. Braunstein, B.S. Choi and S. Maitra
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Volume 40, Number 29
In Fall 2012, I am a GSI for Stat 210A (graduate Theoretical Statistics). The instructor is Prof Noureddine El Karoui. My office hours are Tue 2-4 pm and Wed 11-12 noon at 789 Evans. Please look at the webpage for the course on bspace for further details.
In the past, I have been a GSI for graduate Probability (Stat 205 A and B) and undergrad calculus.